When you're packing for a trip you just want to be able to throw as many drinks and snacks into a rugged cooler. With the Summit Series by K2 Coolers that's what you get.
Real Value. Real Cold.
- One-piece, roto-molded construction for extreme toughness and durability.
- Constructed using food-grade material that is UV and dry ice resistant.
- K2’s SNOWblown™ insulation is injected under extreme pressure, ensuring you get great quality insulation for maximum ice retention so you can last longer out doors.
- The K2 ICEvault™ gasket is designed and installed to lock in the cold and keep the heat out. Partnered with the LOCKaway™ lid design your K2 Cooler will keep your contents ice cold or steaming hot while protecting them from the outside elements on your next adventure.
- The POSITRAC™ lid latches are designed to create a positive seal and are mounted on molded-in keepers for that perfect tight closure each and every time.
- The ENDURA™ hinge system is a full length integrated hinge that is designed to keep your lid permanently attached.
- Our SUREgrip™ rubber feet are non-marking and designed to keep your cooler exactly where you put it. You can add SMOOTHglide™ covers to them which will allow the cooler to slide easily.
- K2 Coolers’ TORRENT™ drain plug is designed for quick and easy drainage with just a partial turn, so there’s no need to fully remove the plug and risk losing it. It features a silicone gasket for a watertight seal. The Torrent drain plug is designed to fit the Summit Series coolers.
- The entire assembly can be removed for faster drainage.
- Our EASYhaul™rope handles are designed for comfort and durability and make lifting heavy loads a breeze.
- The REALgrip™ integrated handles make for easy lifting for those times when you would rather not use the rope.
- K2 Coolers has dual HOLDtight™ anchoring points on both sides of the cooler for easy mounting solutions no matter the situation.
- Integrated padlock holes on both sides makes your K2 Coolers lockable and secure.
The bottom line is no matter your activity, hunting, fishing, boating, camping, rafting, tailgating or just enjoying a day at the beach or a backyard barbeque — you won’t be disappointed by the ice retention or reliability of your K2 Coolers Summit Series 70 quart cooler.
Holds Can Capacity of
At Handles (External)
33.875 inches Width
17 inches Height
At Top (Internal)
27 inches Width
12.25 inches Height
14.125 inches Height at fill line